Contest & Giveaway Rules
Poetic Kids' Official Rules for Contests & Promotions
Anyone who participates in any of our contests and promotions (the “Contests”) must follow the rules. Participation in a Contest at Poetic Kids constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the following rules and agrees that these Official Rules and the decisions of Poetic Kids, which are final and binding.
- When entering, there is no purchase necessary, unless the Contest-Specific Guidelines indicate as such. Our Contests will never require purchase, and the Contest-Specific Guidelines will always explain how to enter for free.
- All of our Contests are sponsored by Poetic Kids unless an otherwise noted co-sponsor is mentioned in the Contest-Specific Guidelines.
Participant Eligibility & Guidelines
- Our Contests are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least (18) years old at the time of the entry. Our Contests are subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Any participant of a Poetic Kids Facebook Contest must be at least 18 years old per Facebook's requirements.
- Employees of Poetic Kids and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to enter or participate.
- Former Poetic Kids employees are eligible to enter Contests on or after the 61st day after their final day of employment with Poetic Kids.
- An individual person can enter a Giveaway only once, unless otherwise specified in the Contest-Specific Guidelines. Separate user accounts are not considered separate individuals. Poetic Kids reserves the right to disqualify multiple entries from one individual unless the Contest-Specific Guidelines indicate different.
- Any individual who has won one of our Contests are ineligible to win any additional prizes within 60 days after the start date of the contest they won*. However, if entrants have won but were not awarded a prize, they are able to enter and win subsequent Contests. *This rule does not apply to any subjectively-judged Contests, in which the winner is not randomly chosen.
- By submitting any content to Poetic Kids for a Giveaway, you are affirming that you own and/or have all rights necessary to submit such content and to license it to Filly Flair (including photos of children or minors under 18 years of age). You are further affirming that use of the content submitted does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, or other intellectual property rights.
- By submitting any content to Poetic Kids in connection with a Contest, you are granting Poetic Kids an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to reproduce and use, re-use, publish and republish the content, in whole or in part, without restriction as to changes, and in conjunction with or apart from your name. Poetic Kids reserves the right to use such content throughout its site, in marketing materials, outside of its site, or however else Poetic Kids sees fit.
- By entering a Contest, you are agreeing to sign any necessary documentation that may be required to confer to Poetic Kids the rights to use your submission as set forth above.
- By entering a Contest, you affirm your understanding that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry other than what is described in the Contest-Specific Guidelines.
- Contest entries containing offensive or inappropriate material will be disqualified. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit material. Poetic Kids reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is incomplete or illegible.
- Contest entries must remain public for at least 30 days after the contests end date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to remove an item for any reason.
- Poetic Kids reserves the right to disqualify any individual or entry that violates the rules or is contrary to the spirit and intent of the rules.
PRIZES & WINNINGS
- Please see the individual Contest-Specific Guidelines for specific rules for each Contest. Some contests involve random selection of winners. Other contests involve skill and are judged by certain criteria.
- Contest prizes are not eligible for exchange or transfer of any kind, and may not be redeemed for cash. Some prizes have expiration dates.
- Poetic Kids retains the right to replace any prize with an item of the same value. Reasons for this can include (but are not limited to) item availability.
Have any other questions? We would be happy to answer them: email email@example.com